New Blog

Adventures in Bentomaking has moved! http://www.adventuresinbentomaking.com

November 7, 2007

The Mog House

No bento for me today as I had a job interview (more on that in a bit) and then have to work on learning the broadcasting program for the radio show I'm starting tonight.

So I had a job interview at 10 am at UH. Yeah, had. I'm leaving the house when I slam the door and immediately I'm like OMFG my keys are in the house. *sigh* My MIL had to come drive out here with our spare house key to help me open the house had I rescheduled for tomorrow. Not a very good first impression...

Once again, tonight we're debuting our FFXI radio show, The Mog House, on Online Gaming Radio. To tune in simply go to the website at 6 PM PST and click on Listen Live! It's recommended you also join our chat as we tend to discuss what's going on in there during the broadcast. Wish us luck!

No comments: